CCC Help Czech
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Czech can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Czech is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Czech. They take about 8.10 MB (8493456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2014.1018.2126.36756
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 21:11:37.437