CCC Help Czech
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Czech. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1111.0309.5529
of CCC Help Czech. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Czech program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Czech in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:36:17.980