CCC Help Czech
This page is about CCC Help Czech for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the software CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Czech is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CCC Help Czech's primary file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Czech installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0915.1430.24206
of CCC Help Czech. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Czech from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:50:51.317