CCC Help Czech
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help Czech at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Czech. They occupy 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Czech version 2008.0328.2321.39969
only. For other CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application by the software company ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 04:10:18.020