CCC Help Czech
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Czech's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Czech contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Czech version 2011.1025.2230.38573
only. For more CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Czech from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:55:39.200