CCC Help Chinese Traditional
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. More details about the software CCC Help Chinese Traditional can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help Chinese Traditional's primary file takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is called CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Chinese Traditional contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1156096
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2010.1209.2323.42008
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Traditional:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". The CCC Help Chinese Traditional program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:47:37.530