CCC Help Chinese Traditional
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on CCC Help Chinese Traditional at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is called MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They take about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2014.0704.2132.36938
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Traditional releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Traditional application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Traditional that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:41:17.820