CCC Help Chinese Standard
This web page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's website. CCC Help Chinese Standard is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called cccprev.exe and its approximative size is 488.00 KB (499712 bytes).
CCC Help Chinese Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.83 MB (2965504
bytes) on disk.
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0312.1527.27640
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:10:07.910