CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's main executable file and it takes approximately 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard is comprised of the following executables which take 752.00 KB (770048
bytes) on disk:
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0625.0443.6567
of CCC Help Chinese Standard. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Chinese Standard:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:51:25.443