This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CAN-REport 4.0.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CAN-REport 4.0.3 from your computerport GmbH
. More information about port GmbH can be seen here
. More details about the application CAN-REport 4.0.3 can be found at http://www.port.de
. Usually the CAN-REport 4.0.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\port\CAN-REport directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall CAN-REport 4.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\port\CAN-REport\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. canreport.exe is the CAN-REport 4.0.3's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.99 MB (5232379 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CAN-REport 4.0.3. They take 5.75 MB (6027861
bytes) on disk.
- canreport.exe (4.99 MB)
- horch_cpcw_mc.exe (97.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3
of CAN-REport 4.0.3.
CAN-REport 4.0.3 is a program marketed by the software company port GmbH. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove CAN-REport 4.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CAN-REport 4.0.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CAN-REport 4.0.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CAN-REport 4.0.3". If it is installed on your PC the CAN-REport 4.0.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CAN-REport 4.0.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CAN-REport 4.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CAN-REport 4.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.port.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\port\CAN-REport\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CAN-REport 4.0.3.
8. After removing CAN-REport 4.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CAN-REport 4.0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CAN-REport 4.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CAN-REport 4.0.3 by port GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that CAN-REport 4.0.3 by port GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CAN-REport 4.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:06:08.903