This page is about CAN-BOX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CAN-BOX from your PCRUETZ TECHNOLOGIES GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on RUETZ TECHNOLOGIES GmbH. CAN-BOX is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RUETZ_TECHNOLOGIES\CAN-BOX directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RUETZ_TECHNOLOGIES\CAN-BOX\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CAN-BOX. CANBOX.exe is the CAN-BOX's main executable file and it takes about 940.50 KB (963072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CAN-BOX. They occupy about 1.03 MB (1082880
bytes) on disk.
- CANBOX.exe (940.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
The current page applies to CAN-BOX version 1.2.0
CAN-BOX is an application by the software company RUETZ TECHNOLOGIES GmbH. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CAN-BOX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CAN-BOX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CAN-BOX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CAN-BOX". If it exists on your system the CAN-BOX application will be found automatically. When you select CAN-BOX in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CAN-BOX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CAN-BOX.
8. After uninstalling CAN-BOX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CAN-BOX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CAN-BOX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CAN-BOX by RUETZ TECHNOLOGIES GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that CAN-BOX by RUETZ TECHNOLOGIES GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CAN-BOX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:47:11.023