CA-2A Leveling Amplifier
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CA-2A Leveling Amplifier for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CA-2A Leveling Amplifier from your systemCakewalk, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Cakewalk, Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\SEMI-D~1\AppData\Local\Temp\is-OV954.tmp\CA-2A Leveling Amplifier directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove CA-2A Leveling Amplifier by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\c61f4ad2-7880-4336-b13b-b67d29c6ced2\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.77 MB (10241416 bytes) on disk and is called Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe.
CA-2A Leveling Amplifier is composed of the following executables which take 10.99 MB (11528464
bytes) on disk:
- Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe (9.77 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of CA-2A Leveling Amplifier.
When you're planning to uninstall CA-2A Leveling Amplifier you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\CA-2A Leveling Amplifier
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CA-2A Leveling Amplifier_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Cakewalk Music Software\CA-2A Leveling Amplifier
CA-2A Leveling Amplifier is a program marketed by the software company Cakewalk, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CA-2A Leveling Amplifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CA-2A Leveling Amplifier from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CA-2A Leveling Amplifier or simply click the Search feature and type in "CA-2A Leveling Amplifier". If it exists on your system the CA-2A Leveling Amplifier program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CA-2A Leveling Amplifier in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CA-2A Leveling Amplifier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CA-2A Leveling Amplifier.
8. After uninstalling CA-2A Leveling Amplifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CA-2A Leveling Amplifier that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CA-2A Leveling Amplifier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CA-2A Leveling Amplifier by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CA-2A Leveling Amplifier by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CA-2A Leveling Amplifier in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:07:06.660