C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 from your PCSolid Angle
. Additional info about Solid Angle can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R16\plugins\C4DtoA directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 is C:\Program Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R16\plugins\C4DtoA\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 226.54 KB (231980 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16. They take 8.21 MB (8604716
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (226.54 KB)
- paramid_generator.exe (72.50 KB)
- resource_generator.exe (115.50 KB)
- kick.exe (187.00 KB)
- maketx.exe (7.62 MB)
This data is about C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 releases:
...click to view all...
C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 is an application by the software company Solid Angle. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 or simply click the Search field and type in "C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16". If it is installed on your PC the C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16.
8. After removing C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 by Solid Angle from your PC, we are not saying that C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 by Solid Angle is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove C4DtoA for Cinema4D R16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:26:34.443