C-Typer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall C-Typer from your computerAl Lutz W6DZ
. More data about Al Lutz W6DZ can be read here
. C-Typer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\C-Typer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling C-Typer is C:\Program Files (x86)\C-Typer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. CTYPER.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 371.00 KB (379904 bytes) on disk.
C-Typer contains of the executables below. They occupy 446.45 KB (457161
bytes) on disk.
- CTYPER.exe (371.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
C-Typer is an application offered by Al Lutz W6DZ. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase C-Typer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete C-Typer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find C-Typer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "C-Typer". If it exists on your system the C-Typer app will be found automatically. After you click C-Typer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about C-Typer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall C-Typer.
8. After removing C-Typer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong C-Typer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling C-Typer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall C-Typer by Al Lutz W6DZ from your PC, nor are we saying that C-Typer by Al Lutz W6DZ is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall C-Typer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 06:31:23.823