Bytescan is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Bytescan from your PCDearBytes
. Check out here
for more details on DearBytes. Click on http://www.dearbytes.com
to get more info about Bytescan on DearBytes's website. Bytescan is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Bytescan folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Bytescan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Bytescan\Bytescan.exe" /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Bytescan's main file takes about 9.12 MB (9567536 bytes) and is called Bytescan.exe.
Bytescan installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.12 MB (9567536
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Bytescan version 18.104.22.168
Bytescan is a program marketed by DearBytes. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Bytescan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bytescan from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bytescan or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bytescan". The Bytescan program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bytescan in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bytescan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bytescan:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dearbytes.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Bytescan\Bytescan.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bytescan.
8. After removing Bytescan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bytescan which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bytescan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bytescan by DearBytes from your PC, nor are we saying that Bytescan by DearBytes is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bytescan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 22:18:42.487