This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Byte Label for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Byte Label from your PCByte Label
. More information on Byte Label can be found here
. Please open http://bytelabel.net/support
if you want to read more on Byte Label on Byte Label's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\ByteLabelUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Byte Label. ByteLabel.BOAS.exe is the Byte Label's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
Byte Label is composed of the following executables which take 7.73 MB (8102296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ByteLabelUn.exe (548.23 KB)
- ByteLabelUninstall.exe (253.05 KB)
- utilByteLabel.exe (407.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ByteLabel.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ByteLabel.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ByteLabel.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ByteLabel.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- ByteLabel.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- ByteLabel.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- ByteLabel.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Byte Label version 2015.02.17.182535
only. For other Byte Label versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Byte Label is an application offered by Byte Label. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Byte Label is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Byte Label from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Byte Label or simply click the Search feature and type in "Byte Label". The Byte Label program will be found very quickly. After you select Byte Label in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Byte Label, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Byte Label:
- The web site of the application is: http://bytelabel.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\ByteLabelUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Byte Label.
8. After uninstalling Byte Label, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Byte Label which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Byte Label using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Byte Label by Byte Label from your computer, nor are we saying that Byte Label by Byte Label is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Byte Label supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:39:55.570