BuyNsuave is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BuyNsuave from your PCBuyNsave
. You can find out more on BuyNsave or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BuyNsuave directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BuyNsuave is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BuyNsuave\JtP9ra47ZVmT54.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. JtP9ra47ZVmT54.exe is the BuyNsuave's primary executable file and it occupies circa 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BuyNsuave. They occupy an average of 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- JtP9ra47ZVmT54.exe (162.00 KB)
When planning to uninstall BuyNsuave you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall BuyNsuave:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\BuyNsuave
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\BuyNsuave\FVvJNfgL5t6N8U.dat
- C:\Program Files\BuyNsuave\FVvJNfgL5t6N8U.tlb
BuyNsuave is a program offered by the software company BuyNsave. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove BuyNsuave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BuyNsuave from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BuyNsuave or simply click the Search field and type in "BuyNsuave". If it exists on your system the BuyNsuave program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BuyNsuave in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BuyNsuave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BuyNsuave.
8. After uninstalling BuyNsuave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BuyNsuave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BuyNsuave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BuyNsuave by BuyNsave from your computer, we are not saying that BuyNsuave by BuyNsave is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BuyNsuave supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:37:23.693