This page contains detailed information on how to remove Button Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Button Manager from your systemHP
. More data about HP can be found here
. You can see more info related to Button Manager at HP
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Button Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Button Manager is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Button Manager.exe is the Button Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 386.50 KB (395776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Button Manager. They take 386.50 KB (395776
bytes) on disk.
- Button Manager.exe (386.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Button Manager.
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Button Manager from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Button Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Button Manager
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Button Manager\Button Manager.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Button Manager is an application offered by HP. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Button Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Button Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Button Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Button Manager". If it exists on your system the Button Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Button Manager in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Button Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Button Manager:
- The software company is: HP
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Button Manager.
8. After removing Button Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Button Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Button Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Button Manager by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that Button Manager by HP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Button Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:29:22.210