Bust_n_Rush 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Bust_n_Rush 1.0 from your computerTechtonic Games Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Techtonic Games Inc.. You can get more details related to Bust_n_Rush 1.0 at http://www.techtonicgames.com
. Bust_n_Rush 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bust_n_Rush folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Bust_n_Rush 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bust_n_Rush\Uninst0.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Bust_n_Rush.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.08 MB (8474624 bytes) on disk.
Bust_n_Rush 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.19 MB (8583684
bytes) on disk.
- Bust_n_Rush.exe (8.08 MB)
- Uninst0.exe (106.50 KB)
The current page applies to Bust_n_Rush 1.0 version 1.0
Bust_n_Rush 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Techtonic Games Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Bust_n_Rush 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bust_n_Rush 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bust_n_Rush 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bust_n_Rush 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Bust_n_Rush 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bust_n_Rush 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bust_n_Rush 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bust_n_Rush 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.techtonicgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bust_n_Rush\Uninst0.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bust_n_Rush 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Bust_n_Rush 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bust_n_Rush 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bust_n_Rush 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bust_n_Rush 1.0 by Techtonic Games Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Bust_n_Rush 1.0 by Techtonic Games Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bust_n_Rush 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 05:57:58.253