BusinessCardsMX 3.94 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.94 from your PCMOJOSOFT
. Open here
for more details on MOJOSOFT. Further information about BusinessCardsMX 3.94 can be seen at http://www.mojosoft-software.com
. BusinessCardsMX 3.94 is commonly set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\MOJOSOFT\BusinessCardsMX3 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for BusinessCardsMX 3.94 is "C:\Archivos de programa\MOJOSOFT\BusinessCardsMX3\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled BusinessCardsMX3.exe and its approximative size is 2.32 MB (2429952 bytes).
BusinessCardsMX 3.94 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.32 MB (3479572
bytes) on disk.
- BusinessCardsMX3.exe (2.32 MB)
- jpegicc.exe (344.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.94
of BusinessCardsMX 3.94.
BusinessCardsMX 3.94 is an application by the software company MOJOSOFT. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase BusinessCardsMX 3.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BusinessCardsMX 3.94 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BusinessCardsMX 3.94 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BusinessCardsMX 3.94". If it is installed on your PC the BusinessCardsMX 3.94 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BusinessCardsMX 3.94 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BusinessCardsMX 3.94, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BusinessCardsMX 3.94:
- The publisher is: http://www.mojosoft-software.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\MOJOSOFT\BusinessCardsMX3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.94.
8. After removing BusinessCardsMX 3.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BusinessCardsMX 3.94 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BusinessCardsMX 3.94 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.94 by MOJOSOFT from your PC, we are not saying that BusinessCardsMX 3.94 by MOJOSOFT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BusinessCardsMX 3.94 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 04:32:42.420