This web page is about Bus Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bus Driver from your PCRaBBiT
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on RaBBiT. You can get more details related to Bus Driver at http://www.wildtangents.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bus Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Bus Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bus Driver\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.77 MB (1851392 bytes) on disk and is labeled busdriver.exe.
Bus Driver contains of the executables below. They take 2.43 MB (2551578
bytes) on disk.
- busdriver.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.78 KB)
Bus Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Bus Driver.lnk
Bus Driver is an application marketed by the software company RaBBiT. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Bus Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bus Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bus Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bus Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Bus Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bus Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bus Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bus Driver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wildtangents.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Bus Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bus Driver.
8. After removing Bus Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bus Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bus Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bus Driver by RaBBiT from your PC, nor are we saying that Bus Driver by RaBBiT is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bus Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-08 13:32:21.990