This web page contains detailed information on how to remove BurningROM-Express for Windows. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. uninstall_Nero2014.exe is the BurningROM-Express's primary executable file and it occupies about 64.81 KB (66363 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall BurningROM-Express from your PC
The following executables are incorporated in BurningROM-Express. They occupy 56.01 MB (58729459
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_Nero2014.exe (64.81 KB)
- nero.exe (30.05 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.48 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (200.33 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (4.47 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (2.87 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (105.40 KB)
- StartNBR.exe (550.33 KB)
- StartNE.exe (550.33 KB)
- NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe (4.87 MB)
- NCC.exe (8.11 MB)
- NCChelper.exe (1.72 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove BurningROM-Express from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2014\Nero Burning ROM\StartNBR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2014\Nero Burning ROM\StartNE.exe
Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase BurningROM-Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BurningROM-Express from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BurningROM-Express or simply click the Search feature and type in "BurningROM-Express". If it exists on your system the BurningROM-Express app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BurningROM-Express in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BurningROM-Express, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BurningROM-Express.
8. After removing BurningROM-Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BurningROM-Express which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BurningROM-Express with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130