This web page contains detailed information on how to remove BurningROM-Express for Windows. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. uninstall_Nero2014.exe is the BurningROM-Express's primary executable file and it occupies about 64.81 KB (66363 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall BurningROM-Express from your PC
The following executables are incorporated in BurningROM-Express. They occupy 56.01 MB (58729459
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_Nero2014.exe (64.81 KB)
- nero.exe (30.05 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.48 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (200.33 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (4.47 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (2.87 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (105.40 KB)
- StartNBR.exe (550.33 KB)
- StartNE.exe (550.33 KB)
- NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe (4.87 MB)
- NCC.exe (8.11 MB)
- NCChelper.exe (1.72 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove BurningROM-Express from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase BurningROM-Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BurningROM-Express from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BurningROM-Express or simply click the Search feature and type in "BurningROM-Express". If it is installed on your PC the BurningROM-Express application will be found automatically. After you select BurningROM-Express in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BurningROM-Express, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BurningROM-Express.
8. After uninstalling BurningROM-Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BurningROM-Express which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BurningROM-Express with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130