This page is about BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 from your computerNagatsuki
. Additional info about Nagatsuki can be read here
. Please follow http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
if you want to read more on BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 on Nagatsuki's web page. BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nagatsuki\BunBackup folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nagatsuki\BunBackup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BunBackupPack Ver.3.61. BunBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.79 MB (2925056 bytes) on disk.
BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.34 MB (10843550
bytes) on disk.
- BunBackup.exe (2.79 MB)
- BunDecode.exe (1.45 MB)
- BunRestore.exe (1.66 MB)
- BunUtility.exe (3.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.61
of BunBackupPack Ver.3.61.
BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 is an application by the software company Nagatsuki. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BunBackupPack Ver.3.61". If it is installed on your PC the BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BunBackupPack Ver.3.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BunBackupPack Ver.3.61:
- The web site of the application is: http://homepage3.nifty.com/nagatsuki/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nagatsuki\BunBackup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BunBackupPack Ver.3.61.
8. After uninstalling BunBackupPack Ver.3.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 by Nagatsuki from your PC, nor are we saying that BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 by Nagatsuki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BunBackupPack Ver.3.61 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:17:21.813