You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BumbleBee Jewel for Windows. Usually the BumbleBee Jewel program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BumbleBee Jewel directory, depending on the user's option during setup. BumbleBee Jewel's main file takes around 4.65 MB (4871512 bytes) and its name is BumbleBeeJewel.exe. A way to uninstall BumbleBee Jewel from your system
The executable files below are installed beside BumbleBee Jewel. They occupy about 6.67 MB (6993686
bytes) on disk.
- BumbleBeeJewel.exe (4.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- zzcgrcc.exe (1.94 MB)
Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove BumbleBee Jewel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BumbleBee Jewel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BumbleBee Jewel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BumbleBee Jewel". The BumbleBee Jewel program will be found automatically. After you select BumbleBee Jewel in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BumbleBee Jewel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BumbleBee Jewel.
8. After uninstalling BumbleBee Jewel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BumbleBee Jewel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BumbleBee Jewel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130