You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bullet Run for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Bullet Run from your PCSony Online Entertainment
. Additional info about Sony Online Entertainment can be read here
. More details about Bullet Run can be seen at http://www.soe.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Bullet Run folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Bullet Run is C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Bullet Run\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.61 MB (2740296 bytes) on disk and is named pbsvc_br.exe.
The following executables are contained in Bullet Run. They take 5.06 MB (5308168
bytes) on disk.
- LaunchPad.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (518.19 KB)
- pbsvc_br.exe (2.61 MB)
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (505.50 KB)
- wws_crashreport_uploader.exe (355.00 KB)
Bullet Run is a program released by the software company Sony Online Entertainment. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Bullet Run is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bullet Run from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bullet Run or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bullet Run". If it is installed on your PC the Bullet Run application will be found very quickly. When you click Bullet Run in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bullet Run, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bullet Run:
- The software company is: http://www.soe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Bullet Run\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bullet Run.
8. After uninstalling Bullet Run, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bullet Run that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bullet Run with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bullet Run by Sony Online Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Bullet Run by Sony Online Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bullet Run supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 08:45:25.757