This web page is about BullVPN Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BullVPN Client from your computerBullVPN
. You can read more on BullVPN or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bullvpn.com/
to get more information about BullVPN Client on BullVPN's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BullVPN Client directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove BullVPN Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BullVPN Client\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BullVPN Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.97 MB (5208064 bytes) on disk.
BullVPN Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.98 MB (10466381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BullVPN Client.exe (4.97 MB)
- ClearCache.exe (5.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (840.01 KB)
- openvpn.exe (713.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.91 KB)
- openvpn.exe (839.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (36.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.50 KB)
- plink.exe (304.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BullVPN Client. You can find here a few links to other BullVPN Client releases:
BullVPN Client is a program offered by BullVPN. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall BullVPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BullVPN Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BullVPN Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BullVPN Client". If it exists on your system the BullVPN Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BullVPN Client in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BullVPN Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullVPN Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.bullvpn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BullVPN Client\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BullVPN Client.
8. After uninstalling BullVPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BullVPN Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BullVPN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BullVPN Client by BullVPN from your PC, nor are we saying that BullVPN Client by BullVPN is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BullVPN Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:38:59.033