This web page is about BullVPN Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall BullVPN Client from your systemBullVPN
. You can read more on BullVPN or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bullvpn.com/
to get more information about BullVPN Client on BullVPN's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BullVPN Client directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove BullVPN Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BullVPN Client\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BullVPN Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.97 MB (5208064 bytes) on disk.
BullVPN Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.98 MB (10466381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BullVPN Client.exe (4.97 MB)
- ClearCache.exe (5.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (840.01 KB)
- openvpn.exe (713.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.91 KB)
- openvpn.exe (839.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (36.63 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.50 KB)
- plink.exe (304.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BullVPN Client.
BullVPN Client is an application marketed by BullVPN. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase BullVPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BullVPN Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BullVPN Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "BullVPN Client". If it is installed on your PC the BullVPN Client program will be found very quickly. After you click BullVPN Client in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BullVPN Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullVPN Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bullvpn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BullVPN Client\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BullVPN Client.
8. After removing BullVPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BullVPN Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BullVPN Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BullVPN Client by BullVPN from your computer, we are not saying that BullVPN Client by BullVPN is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BullVPN Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:38:59.033