Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 from your systemTGRMN Software
. More information on TGRMN Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
if you want to read more on Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 on TGRMN Software's web page. Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Bulk Rename Utility.exe is the Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes close to 1.11 MB (1166424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 1.78 MB (1862002
bytes) on disk.
- Bulk Rename Utility.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility
- C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility\BRUhere64.dll
Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by TGRMN Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199". The Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you select Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Bulk Rename Utility 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bulk Rename Utility 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 220.127.116.11 by TGRMN Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Bulk Rename Utility 18.104.22.168 by TGRMN Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bulk Rename Utility 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:42.857