Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 from your computerVrai Stacey
. Go over here
for more information on Vrai Stacey. You can see more info about Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 at http://vrai.net/project.php?project=birt
. Usually the Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Bulk Image Resizing Thing folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled birt.exe and occupies 895.50 KB (916992 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0. They occupy 974.05 KB (997423
bytes) on disk.
- birt.exe (895.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (78.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0.
Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 is an application marketed by Vrai Stacey. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0.
8. After removing Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 by Vrai Stacey from your PC, nor are we saying that Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 by Vrai Stacey is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bulk Image Resizing Thing 2.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130