Build-a-lot Mysteries is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Build-a-lot Mysteries from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Build-a-lot Mysteries on WildTangent's web page. Build-a-lot Mysteries is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot Mysteries folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Build-a-lot Mysteries by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot Mysteries\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Buildalot8-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 308.09 KB (315488 bytes) on disk.
Build-a-lot Mysteries installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 652.33 KB (667984
bytes) on disk.
- Buildalot8-WT.exe (308.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Build-a-lot Mysteries.
Build-a-lot Mysteries is an application by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Build-a-lot Mysteries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Build-a-lot Mysteries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Build-a-lot Mysteries or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Build-a-lot Mysteries". If it is installed on your PC the Build-a-lot Mysteries program will be found very quickly. After you select Build-a-lot Mysteries in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Build-a-lot Mysteries, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Build-a-lot Mysteries:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Build-a-lot Mysteries\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Build-a-lot Mysteries.
8. After uninstalling Build-a-lot Mysteries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Build-a-lot Mysteries which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Build-a-lot Mysteries using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Build-a-lot Mysteries by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Build-a-lot Mysteries by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Build-a-lot Mysteries supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:14:17.410