Build-a-lot 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Build-a-lot 2 from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Build-a-lot 2 on WildTangent's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Build-a-lot 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Build-a-lot 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Build-a-lot 2\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Buildalot2-WT.exe and its approximative size is 3.76 MB (3938496 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Build-a-lot 2. They take about 3.92 MB (4105790
bytes) on disk.
- Buildalot2-WT.exe (3.76 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
This web page is about Build-a-lot 2 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Build-a-lot 2:
Build-a-lot 2 is an application by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Build-a-lot 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Build-a-lot 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Build-a-lot 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Build-a-lot 2". If it exists on your system the Build-a-lot 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Build-a-lot 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Build-a-lot 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Build-a-lot 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Build-a-lot 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Build-a-lot 2.
8. After removing Build-a-lot 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Build-a-lot 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Build-a-lot 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Build-a-lot 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Build-a-lot 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Build-a-lot 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:24.983