This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Build-a-lot 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Build-a-lot 2 from your systemWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be seen here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Build-a-lot 2 on WildTangent's website. Usually the Build-a-lot 2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Build-a-lot 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Build-a-lot 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Build-a-lot 2\Uninstall.exe. Build-a-lot 2's primary file takes about 3.76 MB (3942080 bytes) and is called Buildalot2-WT.exe.
Build-a-lot 2 is composed of the following executables which take 3.92 MB (4109777
bytes) on disk:
- Buildalot2-WT.exe (3.76 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Build-a-lot 2 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Build-a-lot 2 versions:
Build-a-lot 2 is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Build-a-lot 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Build-a-lot 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Build-a-lot 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Build-a-lot 2". The Build-a-lot 2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Build-a-lot 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Build-a-lot 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Build-a-lot 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Build-a-lot 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Build-a-lot 2.
8. After removing Build-a-lot 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Build-a-lot 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Build-a-lot 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Build-a-lot 2 by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Build-a-lot 2 by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Build-a-lot 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:11:27.530