This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Bug Shooting for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bug Shooting from your computerAlexej Hirsch
. You can find out more on Alexej Hirsch or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Bug Shooting can be found at http://www.bugshooting.com
. Bug Shooting is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bug Shooting folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Bug Shooting is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bug Shooting\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BugShooting.exe and it has a size of 2.06 MB (2158592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Bug Shooting. They occupy about 2.42 MB (2540058
bytes) on disk.
- BugShooting.exe (2.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.53 KB)
This web page is about Bug Shooting version 1.8
only. You can find below a few links to other Bug Shooting versions:
Bug Shooting is a program offered by Alexej Hirsch. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bug Shooting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bug Shooting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bug Shooting or simply click the Search field and type in "Bug Shooting". The Bug Shooting program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bug Shooting in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bug Shooting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bug Shooting:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bugshooting.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bug Shooting\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bug Shooting.
8. After removing Bug Shooting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bug Shooting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bug Shooting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bug Shooting by Alexej Hirsch from your PC, we are not saying that Bug Shooting by Alexej Hirsch is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bug Shooting in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 15:21:16.853