Bug Shooting 2
Bug Shooting 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bug Shooting 2 from your PCAlexej Hirsch
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alexej Hirsch. Further information about Bug Shooting 2 can be seen at http://www.bugshooting.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Bug Shooting 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Bug Shooting 2 is C:\Program Files\Bug Shooting 2\Uninstall.exe. BugShooting2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.87 MB (3013120 bytes) on disk.
Bug Shooting 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
- BugShooting2.exe (2.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to Bug Shooting 2 version 18.104.22.1685
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Bug Shooting 2:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Bug Shooting 2.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Bug Shooting 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bug Shooting 2
Bug Shooting 2 is an application by Alexej Hirsch. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Bug Shooting 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bug Shooting 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bug Shooting 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bug Shooting 2". If it exists on your system the Bug Shooting 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bug Shooting 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bug Shooting 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bug Shooting 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.bugshooting.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bug Shooting 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bug Shooting 2.
8. After removing Bug Shooting 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bug Shooting 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bug Shooting 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bug Shooting 2 by Alexej Hirsch from your PC, nor are we saying that Bug Shooting 2 by Alexej Hirsch is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bug Shooting 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:01:03.133