Buffered VPN version 1.035
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Buffered VPN version 1.035 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.035 from your PCBuffered Ltd.
. Additional info about Buffered Ltd. can be read here
. More data about the app Buffered VPN version 1.035 can be seen at https://buffered.com
. Buffered VPN version 1.035 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buffered VPN folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Buffered VPN\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.035. client.exe is the Buffered VPN version 1.035's main executable file and it takes approximately 621.77 KB (636696 bytes) on disk.
Buffered VPN version 1.035 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 MB (5763049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cacher.exe (621.27 KB)
- client.exe (621.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.68 MB)
- tap-windows-21042016-stable.exe (250.23 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Buffered VPN version 1.035 version 1.035
Buffered VPN version 1.035 is a program offered by Buffered Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Buffered VPN version 1.035 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Buffered VPN version 1.035 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Buffered VPN version 1.035 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Buffered VPN version 1.035". If it is installed on your PC the Buffered VPN version 1.035 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Buffered VPN version 1.035 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Buffered VPN version 1.035, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Buffered VPN version 1.035:
- The software company is: https://buffered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Buffered VPN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.035.
8. After removing Buffered VPN version 1.035, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Buffered VPN version 1.035 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Buffered VPN version 1.035 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.035 by Buffered Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Buffered VPN version 1.035 by Buffered Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Buffered VPN version 1.035 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 21:56:39.130