This page contains detailed information on how to remove BrowserSync 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BrowserSync 1.0 from your systemVitzo Limited
. Go over here
for more details on Vitzo Limited. More details about BrowserSync 1.0 can be seen at http://www.vitzo.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\BrowserSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for BrowserSync 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\BrowserSync\unins000.exe". BrowserSync 1.0's main file takes around 174.50 KB (178688 bytes) and is called BrowserSync.exe.
BrowserSync 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.30 MB (1360757
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserSync.exe (174.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BrowserSync 1.0.
BrowserSync 1.0 is an application by Vitzo Limited. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase BrowserSync 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BrowserSync 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowserSync 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowserSync 1.0". If it exists on your system the BrowserSync 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BrowserSync 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowserSync 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowserSync 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vitzo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BrowserSync\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowserSync 1.0.
8. After uninstalling BrowserSync 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserSync 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowserSync 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowserSync 1.0 by Vitzo Limited from your PC, we are not saying that BrowserSync 1.0 by Vitzo Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowserSync 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 15:21:46.687