You can find on this page details on how to remove BrowserAppPlus.v4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowserAppPlus.v4 from your computerBrAppService+
. You can find out more on BrAppService+ or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowserAppPlus.v4 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for BrowserAppPlus.v4 is C:\Program Files\BrowserAppPlus.v4\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . BrowserAppPlus.v4-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 625.97 KB (640992 bytes) on disk.
BrowserAppPlus.v4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.96 MB (8349952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1fbcbcd7-8616-4ede-9c47-ed9ec2bc0598-11.exe (1.93 MB)
- 1fbcbcd7-8616-4ede-9c47-ed9ec2bc0598-2.exe (862.47 KB)
- 1fbcbcd7-8616-4ede-9c47-ed9ec2bc0598-5.exe (1.11 MB)
- 1fbcbcd7-8616-4ede-9c47-ed9ec2bc0598-6.exe (1.42 MB)
- BrowserAppPlus.v4-codedownloader.exe (988.97 KB)
- BrowserAppPlus.v4-bg.exe (625.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.47 KB)
This data is about BrowserAppPlus.v4 version 1.36.01.08
BrowserAppPlus.v4 is a program released by the software company BrAppService+. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall BrowserAppPlus.v4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowserAppPlus.v4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowserAppPlus.v4 or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowserAppPlus.v4". If it is installed on your PC the BrowserAppPlus.v4 program will be found automatically. When you select BrowserAppPlus.v4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BrowserAppPlus.v4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowserAppPlus.v4.
8. After uninstalling BrowserAppPlus.v4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowserAppPlus.v4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowserAppPlus.v4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrowserAppPlus.v4 by BrAppService+ from your PC, we are not saying that BrowserAppPlus.v4 by BrAppService+ is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowserAppPlus.v4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 21:14:47.543