Browser in the Box
You can find below details on how to uninstall Browser in the Box for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Browser in the Box from your computerSirrix AG
. More information about Sirrix AG can be seen here
. Usually the Browser in the Box program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Browser in the Box by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName\UserNameuninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BitBoxClient.exe is the Browser in the Box's main executable file and it occupies about 730.00 KB (747520 bytes) on disk.
Browser in the Box is comprised of the following executables which take 16.31 MB (17103243
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BitBoxuninstall.exe (57.87 KB)
- bitb.exe (714.50 KB)
- merge_configs.exe (712.50 KB)
- messagebox.exe (715.00 KB)
- Password_decryption.exe (712.50 KB)
- Password_encryption.exe (712.50 KB)
- uploadBITB.exe (715.00 KB)
- watchdog.exe (715.00 KB)
- avira.exe (712.00 KB)
- DownloadScanner.exe (13.00 KB)
- eset.exe (712.00 KB)
- mcafee_csscan.exe (712.50 KB)
- symantec.exe (712.50 KB)
- BitBoxClient.exe (730.00 KB)
- BitBoxTrayapp.exe (730.00 KB)
- copy_archive.exe (715.00 KB)
- move.exe (714.50 KB)
- BitBoxService.exe (719.00 KB)
- BITBstartApplicationAsUser.exe (715.00 KB)
- system_report.exe (712.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (2.16 MB)
- SetACL.exe (1.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Browser in the Box version 2.4.11890
only. You can find below a few links to other Browser in the Box versions:
...click to view all...
Browser in the Box is an application released by Sirrix AG. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Browser in the Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Browser in the Box from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Browser in the Box or simply click the Search feature and type in "Browser in the Box". If it is installed on your PC the Browser in the Box program will be found automatically. When you select Browser in the Box in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Browser in the Box, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browser in the Box.
8. After uninstalling Browser in the Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Browser in the Box that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser in the Box with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Browser in the Box in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:28:20.450