Browser Helper Object
This info is about Browser Helper Object for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Browser Helper Object from your PCAPC Soft
. Further information on APC Soft can be found here
. Usually the Browser Helper Object application is found in the C:\Program Files\Browser Helper Object directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Browser Helper Object's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Browser Helper Object\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Browser Helper Object's main executable file and it takes circa 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Browser Helper Object. They occupy about 1.28 MB (1344512
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Browser Helper Object version 1.4
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Browser Helper Object:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\Internet Explorer\IEAddon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\Internet Explorer\Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Helper Object\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Browser Helper Object1.4
Browser Helper Object is a program by APC Soft. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Browser Helper Object is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Browser Helper Object from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Browser Helper Object or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Helper Object". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Helper Object app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Browser Helper Object in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Browser Helper Object, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Browser Helper Object.
8. After uninstalling Browser Helper Object, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Browser Helper Object that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Helper Object using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Helper Object by APC Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Browser Helper Object by APC Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser Helper Object supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 23:26:56.613