Browser Good is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Browser Good from your systemBrowser Good
. More info about Browser Good can be read here
. Click on http://browsergood.info/support
to get more information about Browser Good on Browser Good's website. Browser Good is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good directory, depending on the user's decision. Browser Good's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk and is called BrowserGood.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Browser Good. They take 2.18 MB (2290384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserGoodUninstall.exe (254.75 KB)
- utilBrowserGood.exe (395.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowserGood.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- BrowserGood.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- BrowserGood.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- BrowserGood.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.07.022435
of Browser Good. You can find here a few links to other Browser Good versions:
...click to view all...
Browser Good is an application marketed by Browser Good. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Browser Good is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Browser Good from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browser Good or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Browser Good". If it exists on your system the Browser Good app will be found automatically. After you click Browser Good in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Browser Good, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Good:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsergood.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browser Good.
8. After removing Browser Good, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Browser Good that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Good with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Good by Browser Good from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Good by Browser Good is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser Good supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:16:43.270