This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Browser Good for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Browser Good from your PCBrowser Good
. Additional info about Browser Good can be read here
. You can see more info on Browser Good at http://browsergood.info/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Browser Good is C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 398.74 KB (408312 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilBrowserGood.exe.
Browser Good installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 654.09 KB (669792
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserGoodUninstall.exe (255.35 KB)
- utilBrowserGood.exe (398.74 KB)
This web page is about Browser Good version 2015.04.02.082335
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Browser Good:
...click to view all...
Browser Good is a program offered by the software company Browser Good. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Browser Good is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Browser Good from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Browser Good or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser Good". If it is installed on your PC the Browser Good application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Browser Good in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Browser Good, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Good:
- The publisher is: http://browsergood.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Good\BrowserGooduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Browser Good.
8. After removing Browser Good, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browser Good which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser Good with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Good by Browser Good from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser Good by Browser Good is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Good supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:37:10.030