Browser Defender 3.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Browser Defender 3.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 from your PCThreat Expert Ltd.
. More info about Threat Expert Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.browserdefender.com/
to get more information about Browser Defender 3.0 on Threat Expert Ltd.'s website. Browser Defender 3.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\BDT folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Browser Defender 3.0 is C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1182680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Browser Defender 3.0. They take about 2.42 MB (2536264
bytes) on disk.
- BDTUpdateService.exe (329.95 KB)
- FGuard.exe (241.95 KB)
- PCTBDUpdate.exe (749.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Browser Defender 3.0 version 18.104.22.1683
only. Click on the links below for other Browser Defender 3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Browser Defender 3.0.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Browser Defender 3.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\apdoms.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\BDTDom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Security\BDT\BG.XML
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Browser Defender_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Threat Expert\Browser Defender
Browser Defender 3.0 is a program by Threat Expert Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Browser Defender 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Browser Defender 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Browser Defender 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browser Defender 3.0". The Browser Defender 3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Browser Defender 3.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Browser Defender 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browser Defender 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.browserdefender.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security\BDT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browser Defender 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Browser Defender 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser Defender 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Browser Defender 3.0 by Threat Expert Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser Defender 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:14:27.157