Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brothers In Arms from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft. Brothers In Arms is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Gearbox Software\BrothersInArms\System folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Brothers In Arms is C:\Program. bia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Brothers In Arms. They occupy 784.00 KB (802816
bytes) on disk.
- bia.exe (232.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (552.00 KB)
Brothers In Arms has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Brothers In Arms's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms\BAKERSDOZEN\bia.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms\BAKERSDOZEN\SP_SAVE_GAME
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms\BAKERSDOZEN\User.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Hill30\System\bia.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Hill30\System\bia.exe.FriendlyAppName
Brothers In Arms is an application released by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Brothers In Arms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Brothers In Arms from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brothers In Arms or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brothers In Arms". If it is installed on your PC the Brothers In Arms application will be found automatically. After you click Brothers In Arms in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Brothers In Arms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brothers In Arms.
8. After removing Brothers In Arms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brothers In Arms which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brothers In Arms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brothers In Arms in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:57:19.887