Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brothers In Arms from your computerUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft. Brothers In Arms is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Gearbox Software\BrothersInArms\System folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Brothers In Arms is C:\Program. bia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Brothers In Arms. They occupy 784.00 KB (802816
bytes) on disk.
- bia.exe (232.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (552.00 KB)
Brothers In Arms has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Brothers In Arms's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Gearbox Software\BrothersInArms\Update 1.11\brothers_in_arms_retail_1.11_us_uk.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms\Gabriel\bia.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms\Gabriel\SP_SAVE_GAME
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gearbox Software\Brothers In Arms\Gabriel\User.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30™.lnk
Brothers In Arms is a program released by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Brothers In Arms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Brothers In Arms from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brothers In Arms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brothers In Arms". The Brothers In Arms app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Brothers In Arms in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Brothers In Arms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brothers In Arms.
8. After uninstalling Brothers In Arms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brothers In Arms that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brothers In Arms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brothers In Arms supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:57:19.887