Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Brothers In Arms from your computerUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft. Brothers In Arms is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Gearbox Software\BrothersInArms\System folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Brothers In Arms is C:\Program. bia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Brothers In Arms. They occupy 784.00 KB (802816
bytes) on disk.
- bia.exe (232.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (552.00 KB)
Brothers In Arms has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Brothers In Arms:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Registration Brothers In Arms.LNK
Brothers In Arms is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Brothers In Arms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Brothers In Arms from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brothers In Arms or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brothers In Arms". If it exists on your system the Brothers In Arms program will be found very quickly. When you click Brothers In Arms in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Brothers In Arms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brothers In Arms.
8. After uninstalling Brothers In Arms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brothers In Arms that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brothers In Arms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Brothers In Arms by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brothers In Arms in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:57:19.887