How to uninstall Brother Driver Deployment Wizard from your system
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Brother Driver Deployment Wizard for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Brother. Open here where you can get more info on Brother. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brother\Driver Deployment Wizard folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Brother Driver Deployment Wizard is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. pdwizard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 660.00 KB (675840 bytes) on disk.
Brother Driver Deployment Wizard is comprised of the following executables which take 18.12 MB (19001960 bytes) on disk:
A way to erase Brother Driver Deployment Wizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Brother Driver Deployment Wizard is a program released by Brother. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Brother Driver Deployment Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Brother Driver Deployment Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brother Driver Deployment Wizard". The Brother Driver Deployment Wizard application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Brother Driver Deployment Wizard in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Brother Driver Deployment Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brother Driver Deployment Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Brother Driver Deployment Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brother Driver Deployment Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brother Driver Deployment Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Users that installed Brother Driver Deployment Wizard:
Windows 7 (6.1)
Windows 8.1 (6.3)
Windows XP (5.1)
Windows Vista (6.0)
Windows Server 2003 (5.2)
Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brother Driver Deployment Wizard by Brother from your computer, nor are we saying that Brother Driver Deployment Wizard by Brother is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Brother Driver Deployment Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.