Brother DCP-770CW is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Brother DCP-770CW from your PCBrother
. Take a look here
for more info on Brother. Brother DCP-770CW is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Brother\DCP-770CW folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Brother DCP-770CW. The application's main executable file is named brdefprn.exe and its approximative size is 40.00 KB (40960 bytes).
Brother DCP-770CW is comprised of the following executables which take 885.97 KB (907232
bytes) on disk:
- brdefprn.exe (40.00 KB)
- BrPnpU32.exe (36.00 KB)
- BrPnpU64.exe (33.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Brother DCP-770CW.
Brother DCP-770CW is an application released by Brother. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Brother DCP-770CW is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Brother DCP-770CW from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Brother DCP-770CW or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brother DCP-770CW". If it is installed on your PC the Brother DCP-770CW program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Brother DCP-770CW in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brother DCP-770CW, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brother DCP-770CW.
8. After uninstalling Brother DCP-770CW, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brother DCP-770CW that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brother DCP-770CW using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Brother DCP-770CW by Brother from your PC, we are not saying that Brother DCP-770CW by Brother is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brother DCP-770CW supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 18:05:54.390