Broadcom Wireless Utility
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More data about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Broadcom Wireless Utility is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom Wireless Utility is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom Wireless Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 16.89 MB (17712944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcmwls64.exe (655.30 KB)
- BCMWLTRY.EXE (5.79 MB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (288.00 KB)
- Inst2Gac.exe (17.50 KB)
- NETMGR.EXE (13.50 KB)
- WLTRAY.EXE (10.10 MB)
- WLTRYSVC.EXE (47.50 KB)
This info is about Broadcom Wireless Utility version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Broadcom Wireless Utility:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Broadcom Wireless Utility is a program offered by Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Broadcom Wireless Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Broadcom Wireless Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom Wireless Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom Wireless Utility". If it exists on your system the Broadcom Wireless Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Broadcom Wireless Utility in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom Wireless Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom Wireless Utility.
8. After removing Broadcom Wireless Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom Wireless Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom Wireless Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom Wireless Utility by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom Wireless Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 04:17:27.357