Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled bcmwlu00.exe and occupies 236.00 KB (241664 bytes).
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 633.30 KB (648504
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (397.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvui.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwl6.inf
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwl6.sys
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlcoi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwls32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\Uninst_EAPModules.bat
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:31:19.190