Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
This web page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk and is titled bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They take about 617.23 KB (632048
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (385.23 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (232.00 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\QuietUninstallString
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a program marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". The Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:56:26.087