Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter application is to be found in the "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver" folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They take about 889.80 KB (911152
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (653.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (236.00 KB)
This data is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application released by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it exists on your system the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found automatically. When you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:19:07.490