BroadCam Video Streaming Server
This web page is about BroadCam Video Streaming Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your computerNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about BroadCam Video Streaming Server can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. broadcam.exe is the BroadCam Video Streaming Server's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.60 MB (2722056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BroadCam Video Streaming Server. They take an average of 3.62 MB (3795472
bytes) on disk.
- broadcam.exe (2.60 MB)
- broadcamsetup_v2.35.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to BroadCam Video Streaming Server version 2.35
alone. For other BroadCam Video Streaming Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcamsetup_v2.35.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is a program released by NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BroadCam Video Streaming Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BroadCam Video Streaming Server". The BroadCam Video Streaming Server program will be found automatically. After you select BroadCam Video Streaming Server in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BroadCam Video Streaming Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server.
8. After uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BroadCam Video Streaming Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:36:36.543