British Airways livery v1.3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove British Airways livery v1.3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall British Airways livery v1.3 from your systemFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. You can read more on FlightSimLabs, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to British Airways livery v1.3 at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. British Airways livery v1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\BAW folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing British Airways livery v1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\BAW\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) on disk.
British Airways livery v1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to British Airways livery v1.3 version 0.1.3.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove British Airways livery v1.3.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\British Airways livery_is1
British Airways livery v1.3 is an application by FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall British Airways livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete British Airways livery v1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate British Airways livery v1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "British Airways livery v1.3". If it exists on your system the British Airways livery v1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click British Airways livery v1.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding British Airways livery v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for British Airways livery v1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\BAW\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove British Airways livery v1.3.
8. After removing British Airways livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of British Airways livery v1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling British Airways livery v1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove British Airways livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that British Airways livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove British Airways livery v1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:24:46.587